Thursday, December 27, 2007

Baby Pictures (sort of...)

Two weeks ago our little peanut posed for its first photos.



Considering it was all of 1/2 inch long, curled up, and upside down, we think this is a great shot! Okay, we couldn't really see anything and the doctor had to tell us what we were looking at. But the coolest part was being able to see the rapidly fluttering area that is the heart beating.

The doctor says everything is going well, and let me know that I can expect to start feeling a bit better gradually starting in a week or two. Welcome news, although I've been more tired than queasy, and it's been nice to have an excuse to take advantage of the opportunity and need to sleep for 10-12 hours a night.

Hopefully the pictures will get better from here on out...

Melinda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gooooodness!!! I am soooo VERY happy for you Melinda!! Congrats! I will keep you Vic and the little one in my prayers! You both deserve this happiness!!